Cultural Arts Academy Charter School is an academically rigorous, principle-centered, standards-based school of excellence that serves as a national model for urban school reform and school choice. Your support enables us to develop and provide vital educational resources and experiences children and families depend on, from our extended learning after school program to our music, drama, dance and visual arts programs. Above all, your support shows that you care about the future of our children. Together, we can prepare them for the challenges of the 21st century.
You can make a tax-deductible contribution to Cultural Arts Academy Charter School in several ways:
- Make a general donation.
- Make an Honorary Gift in the name of a student or special person. (Gift recipient will be notified.)
- Make a gift contribution in memory of a friend, relative or colleague.
- Contribute to a scholarship fund
- Endow a scholarship of your own
- Fund students who are excelling in the academics or the arts
- Donate instruments or cultural arts materials
- Furnish our auditorium with curtains for our stage or technical equipment for productions
- Donate towards the building of our playground
- Donate towards physical education equipment
- Contribute funds toward the building of our new state-of-the-art facility
Please contact CAACS directly for information on other ways to give including contributions of stock, bonds, real estate or other property; new or existing life insurance policies naming CAACS as the beneficiary; a grant from a family foundation; or bequests of cash, property or securities.
We accept payment (including credit cards) via PayPal.